Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Getting it Started

Here is the first new post. I am so excited to finally have a blog to communicate with everyone. My hubby set this up for me and I am lucky to have the most wonderful, sexy, and intelligent man on the entire gulf coast keeping me in business......(okay, Wes wrote that last sentence). The graphics at the top of this page are still under construction, so please ignore the mess until Wes can come up for air and update them! Please take time to click "comments" below and say hello!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so cool, Rae! Wes is awesome, too!

Carnley

Anonymous said...

I love having such fancy-pants web savvy photographer :)

(T-minus 30 days and counting ...)

Anonymous said...

Rae - This is a great site...another Blog to keep up with! Hope you and Wes are doing well. ~ Angie & Joe

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a fantastic site. It must be that computer savvy Wes who has the expertise to create something so cool. When I grow up I want to be just like him. Scott

Anonymous said...

Rae and Wes, We are so very thrilled about the new phase of your life and wish you nothing but luck. We know your photos are the best and look forward to your future work and the joy you two share with us!!! Gran and Mom