Thursday, March 16, 2006

Unemployed!!!

I want to let everyone know that I have turned in my notice at work. My last day will be 4/7/06!!! YEAH! For those of you who don't know...I am a Crime Scene Investigator. I have been going on call for 4 years now and I am ready to hand in the phone!! Actually, my business has grown to the point that I am not able to keep up with everything...My poor husband hasn't had folded clothes in his drawers for weeks! I am so very lucky to be able to take this step and I owe a "thanks" to so many people! So THANKS to ALL of you...you know who you are! I can't wait to begin this exciting phase in my life! Three weeks to go.

1 comment:

The Schlosser's said...

YEA! Congratulations. We are so excited for you and your growing business! Enjoy it all! ~ Angie & Joe