Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Rae Leytham Photo Phase II

Dear friends,
Rae and I would like to announce the launch of our new website at www.raeleytham.com. We want to personally thank all of you for your support and friendships during the past year which has given us the ability to achieve our goals. We never thought 15 months ago that our success would grow to the point it has today. Rae thought this business was going to be her 5 year plan to self employment, but instead she officially retired from law enforcement two weeks ago. We credit all of you for allowing us to use you for the portrait sittings and being our “subjects” while we found our artistic style and learned our equipment thoroughly. Some of you may notice that you are already “pictured” in one of the galleries J We will be tweaking this new website over the coming weeks by adding new logos, interactive slideshows, organizing photos, changing colors, music etc., so keep checking in to see what’s new. We are having an incredible amount of fun on this journey and hope that you have been as satisfied with your photos as we have. We are now going to start what I consider Phase 2 of Rae Leytham Photography beginning with this new website and lots more to come soon. Rae and I both have a lot of late nights behind us getting this ball rolling and we are so appreciative that you, our friends, have helped push it along.

See you soon!
Wesley

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rae,
I love the new website. It really shows off your artistic side. I am so thankful that I found you for our wedding. Keep up the good work!

Kendall

The Schlosser's said...

Rae & Wesley! I love your new site - awesome! I will definitely spread your word in Orlando! I'm so grateful Patsy was already booked for August 6th. Congratulations on all of your hard work! ~ Angie

Anonymous said...

Rae & Wesley! I love your new site - awesome! I will definitely spread your word in Orlando! I'm so grateful Patsy referred you! Congratulations on all of your hard work! ~ Angie

Anonymous said...

Rae and Wesley,
Your new site looks really great - it's obvious to tell how much hard work you both have put into everything. Lee and I are so excited about our pictures - you guys did such an amazing job :)

~Suzanne and Lee