Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Kim & Matt go all out!

I have known Kim for years! She and my friend Karla have been best friends since the beginning of time. Since I know her, I figured I could talk them into driving all over Pensacola to have some fun on their engagement shoot. Kim LOVES pictures and Matt....well...not so much. But, he was a trooper and did not complain a bit. We really enjoyed going to new places, so THANKS you two!

Kim's a sexy mama!


I love the industrial look of these three.






Ahhh...nature!




4 comments:

Karla Doodlebug said...

I saw first, I saw first na na boo boo!!! Cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I love these!!! I can't wait to see the rest... THANKS

Anonymous said...

I didn't think matty could look so sexy,u took some great shots and kim is always beautiful.

Anonymous said...

hey its bek love them