Sunday, January 27, 2008

Avery at 9 months...plus two weeks

Okay, boy do we have a newly found respect for children's photographers. We were worn out after this shoot. It sure is nice not have to actually chase a bride and groom around this much on weekends.

Someone doesn't care for shoes yet so Rae had to get involved a little. You would think the shoes bite!
Image Loading

Look at the smile like daddy's.... okay, maybe a little of mommy's too.
Image Loading

Image Loading

I crack myself up!
Image Loading

Hey, what's with this stupid hat in Florida?
Image Loading

You two are funny.....
Image Loading

This was her Christmas dress Wesley's mom hand made....
Image Loading

Of course everything goes in the mouth these days!
Image Loading

But hey, she's getting around just fine!
Image Loading

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Avery is so ridiculously cute in that little hat!

Nice job on the photos guys! I have a good idea how many out-takes, and how much patience, it took to get these wonderful portraits.

Anonymous said...

What!?!? You aren't children's photographers?? Could have fooled me - these are incredible shots! :-)

Seriously - amazing color, sharpness and composition!

Jennifer said...

Adorable as always - and loving the hat!!! :)

kimmee said...

Your baby is amazingly beautiful! I was just strolling through blogs looking for something interesting, and I fell on this beautiful darling!! Thanks for sharing! :)

Lara said...

you have the cutest baby on the planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leslie said...

Look at all that hair she's getting! :)

Kerry Lynn said...

OMG, those are fabulous!

I'm trying to email you but I keep getting an error!

Lee and Suze said...

Yay! I love getting an Avery fix. That little grin of hers just melts my heart.

patsy brown said...

I LOVE THAT BABY TO BITS!!!!

Ya, know, I think she is starting to look like her "uncle" Patsy...ok, maybe not. LOL, WAY PRETTIER!!! Pass that spoon with the CREEEAMMMMM please?