Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Bliss Girls Rock

We had a great time with the uber talented Bliss ladies last week doing some press photos for them. These ladies are doing an unbelievable job bringing some New York and LA wedding style to our area. Be sure to see their websites for Bliss Event Group and their Brand new magazine, Southern Wedding Style.

From the left are Lara, Danielle, Erica, and Leah
Image Loading

Image Loading

Image Loading

Image Loading

Image Loading

Image Loading

Image Loading

5 comments:

Carnley said...

WOOHOO - that Leah girl is on hot Mama!! Oh she is an amazing sister too!!!

Lara said...

Ahhh!!! These are AMAZING!! Rae and Wes, you are just the BEST. I LOVE them all! Thank you so much~ Lara

Anonymous said...

wow, great pics guys! I love the last one very "sex and the city"

Danielle Atkinson said...

Thank you guys! Lovely work, as always...even if I do say so myself :)

Anonymous said...

Rae and Wes, your work is amazing! I enjoyed the day with both of you (and Avery of course) and I look forward to working with you in the future. Best~Leah p.s. cat (and carnley) you are too sweet!