Sunday, October 01, 2006

Jeff and Marguerite

Jeff and Marguerite & family have become good friends of ours, so we are going to give them some extra love on the blog this week. They had a gorgeous wedding at Little Flower church in west Pensacola followed by the reception in the atrium under the Blue Angels at NAS Pensacola. Everything was decked out very nicely down to the details. Scroll on down to see this great couple.......



The beautiful mother of the bride....sort of hollywood glamor don't ya think?



The beautiful bride!







This little one had a blast during the ceremony...











The fab reception under the blues at Pensacola NAS museum....



The toasting champagne....notice the F-15 in the background



The beautiful Fall centerpieces followed by the cake in the same colors...





We wish these two the best and are so glad you chose us for your fantastic wedding.....We can't wait to start on your album with these great photos!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel soooo special now! Man, I just can't believe how beautiful the pictures turned out. I would not have anyone else in the world take our pics but you and Wes. I'm so happy you two were there to capture our memories. We love you!

Anonymous said...

Wow! More beautiful than I imagined! You and Wes are wonderful but I think I told you that (about a thousand times)! I love ya both - thank you!
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Wow! More beautiful than I imagined! You and Wes are wonderful but I think I told you that (about a thousand times)! I love ya both - thank you!
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Wow! More beautiful than I imagined! You and Wes are wonderful but I think I told you that (about a thousand times)! I love ya both - thank you!
Kathy