Saturday, October 07, 2006

Special Engagement plus one

We were honored to photograph a special couple a few days ago. I will explain their "specialness" in a bit. Beth and Jeremy are getting married on April 14, 2007. Wes and I got married on April 15, 2000, so it's a very special weekend for us too! Unfortunately, we will not be able to photograph their wedding. They had booked us several months back, but we had to call them one day and tell them they would have to find another photographer. IT WAS HORRIBLE! I was in tears and I think Beth avioded tears because she didn't want me to feel worse. You see - the problem with their wedding date is that it is 2 days after OUR BABY is due. YEP!! WE ARE GONNA HAVE A BABY! What makes Beth and Jeremy so special is that they were so understanding and sweet about the whole situation. So, for a parting gift, we gave them a free engagement sitting and I think it turned out fabulous! Take a look!





2 comments:

Beth K. said...

And we love the pictures!!! You guys did a great job!!!

The Schlosser's said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the Baby News! I'm so excited for you and Wes! Cheers, Angie