Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Our Christmas Gifts

I thought I would give some props to some of the cool gifts Rae and I got for Christmas from our families and each other. I am a technology geek, and anything to make my life a little easier and more fun at the same time is always on my wish list.

The first item here is the Canon SD 600 digital elf 6.1 megapixel point and shoot camera. With thousands of dollars of digital SLR cameras, I thought this would be the last camera we owned again. But it gets tiring lugging our huge cameras around, and this little bugger fits ealiy in your pocket and is great for those candid shots. It will be very handy when the new baby does something cute!



This little baby is the Tassimo hot beverage maker. From tea to hot chocolate, to coffee, cappucino and expresso, just pop the pre-loaded beverage discs in the top and you have a perfect drink in about 30 seconds....no frills, no mess!



And finally, this is my pride and joy. It's the iPod Video 30gb special U2 addition. This baby is going to be great with my Bose noise cancelling head phones on long plane rides and when the baby is crying for Rae in the middle of the night. It's great for showing off photos, watching music videos and tv shows, or just listening some of the 1500 mp3's I have!

3 comments:

Kara Marie Brown said...

Your descriptions of your Christmas presents sound like the advertisements for these products. Have you ever thought about writing ads? Haha. Hope you had a Merry Blissmas :)

Lee and Suze said...

We're camera twins! Well, not totally ... I've got the grandbaby camera of your new one. I think I have the SD200-something or 300-something. It's way cool. Hope to see you guys soon!

The Schlosser's said...

Man, those are some great gifts - and you sell them all well! One of my gifts from Joe was the Photoshop Elements - I'm stoked to be able to play around with those features again. Have a fabulous New Year! ~Angie