Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Southern Wedding Style Magazine!

We had sooo much fun yesterday. We were asked to help photograph the cover shoot for the premiere edition of Southern Wedding Style magazine. Our favorite Bliss ladies are creating a fabulous new magazine and we were one of the four photographers at the event. One word describes our experience - WOW!! Wes & I started out at Jackson's Restaurant. Sara (Wes' sister) came to help us out too! THANKS SARA! We had "cocktail hour" at Jackson's and then headed to the new FABULOUS Myspayce off Garden Street for some odds and ends. We photographed diamonds worth more than we can imagine. We photographed gorgeous models in amazing attire. We photographed the most awesome floral designs I have seen. I can't say enough about what we saw today. Wes and I went through our MANY images to choose some quick favorites to share with you all. Look for more of our images in the Fall 2007 edition of Southern Wedding Style!! And, don't forget to check out the Bliss website for more information - especially if you are planning a wedding!





5 comments:

Lara said...

I'm freaking out right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU TWO ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kara Marie Brown said...

I WANT TO SEE MORE! These are SO fabulous! :) Thank you so much for capturing these amazing images!

Anonymous said...

OMG..........YOU TWO ARE WONDERFUL!! I always knew yall were though. I am so glad to be a friend of the best photographers in Pensacola. Ok, ok, the best husband and wife team. Tee hee!!

LOVE YALL, MISS YALL,
Patsy

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! I am so jealous!! I can't wait to see more!

Dede Edwards

Danielle Atkinson said...

OK Rae and Wes, you two have made my day! I felt like I was 80 years old when I hobbled out of bed this morning (literally). My feet were on strike and I've just got around to getting them to leave the picket line. Seeing the shots you've posted makes all of this worth while. You have captured EXACTLY what we were going for. We're so lucky to have friends like you!!!