Monday, September 03, 2007

Jessica and Tim get married....

Okay, I took the poll into consideration for our stalkers this week and I am giving you stills and video! Thank goodness I'm caught up....sheesh hehe. Just remember the video shots are straight out of the camera, so no critiquing the enhancing (or lack thereof).

The cutest thing happened to us today... Jessica's mom was so impressed that "we" came to shoot her wedding. She could not believe Jessica was getting the actual Rae Leytham - and Wesley (see logo above). We just love her! Just so everyone knows, Rae and I shoot all of our weddings together! I know a few photographers will take your money and send a $20 per hour employee to photograph the wedding. Not here mister, uh uh. When you hire us, you get us!

Tim and Jessica had a beautiful ceremony at Old Christ Church followed with a reception at her parents' estate in West Pensacola. The most lovely Danielle Atkinson from Bliss Event Group was the coordinator of the day and made sure everything was smooth as can be. The flowers were done once again by the amazing Faith Pendo at Southern Floral Traditions and they were spectacular. The yummy cakes were the creation of the famous Betty Weber. Besides the afternoon rain and Florida heat, everything was perfect as could be and the day was one to remember.

The glowing Bride...
RAELEYTHAM.NET

RAELEYTHAM.NET

RAELEYTHAM.NET

The handsome groom...
RAELEYTHAM.NET

RAELEYTHAM.NET

RAELEYTHAM.NET

RAELEYTHAM.NET

The is the groom's adorable son. He has his daddy's baby blue eyes.
RAELEYTHAM.NET

We did get some blue skies eventually.
RAELEYTHAM.NET

I just like this!!
RAELEYTHAM.NET

RAELEYTHAM.NET

RAELEYTHAM.NET

Cake was flying!!
RAELEYTHAM.NET

RAELEYTHAM.NET

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rae and Wesley, you are awesome!! You have captured the happiness and excitement of our daughter's wedding day. Your fun personality shines in the photography. Everyone I encounter will know that a wonderful couple named Rae and Wesley Leytham have a Photography company (by the same name) that can't be matched. Thank you, thank you for sharing your talent with the community so we can make memeories last a lifetime.
May God bless your efforts,
love-Tim and Elizabeth Smith

Danielle Atkinson said...

What a beautiful couple! The pictures of them are stunning, but Jordan's blue sparklers run a close second. I'm so happy for the two of you and your families. You've got a wondeful life together in store. Enjoy every moment :)

Danielle Atkinson

Anonymous said...

Okay...I knew Rae & Wesley were absolutely amazing, but I am convinced on a whole new level after seeing our wedding pictures! To Rae & Wesley...Tim and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts for capturing every little moment of our special day! After spending the day with the two of you, it is obvious how much pride you take in your work. I am so proud to tell everyone who my photographers were at my wedding...and trust me....everyone is asking after seeing some of the pictures! You both are so talented and I can not wait to see all the other proofs!! Maybe soon we'll be doing a "preggo" photo shoot...well, maybe not that soon, ha...but I PROMISE you...I will be in touch in the future for more amazing photos!!
God Bless You,
Mrs. Davidson

Anonymous said...

I'm a future Rae and Wesley very satisfied Bride and after viewing Jessica and Tim's pictures, my fiancé is convinced that we have chosen the right photographer for our wedding. We viewed this slideshow together and it made our decision that we didn't need to hire a videographer; Rae and Wesley's pictures are all any couple needs to remember their special day.