Friday, September 07, 2007

Why we love our job......

Okay, hopefully I am not going to embarrass Mrs. Jessica from last weekend, but I wanted to post her comment here on the main part of the blog. This was such a lovely family and it's reactions like this that make us absolutely love what we do. We take a lot of pride in our work, and our goal is for every one of our couples to come away from their wedding with this kind of joy about their photos. Our thanks again to them and to the rest of you who love what we do......

This is from Jessica:

Okay...I knew Rae & Wesley were absolutely amazing, but I am convinced on a whole new level after seeing our wedding pictures! To Rae & Wesley...Tim and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts for capturing every little moment of our special day! After spending the day with the two of you, it is obvious how much pride you take in your work. I am so proud to tell everyone who my photographers were at my wedding...and trust me....everyone is asking after seeing some of the pictures! You both are so talented and I can not wait to see all the other proofs!! Maybe soon we'll be doing a "preggo" photo shoot...well, maybe not that soon, ha...but I PROMISE you...I will be in touch in the future for more amazing photos!!
God Bless You,
Mrs. Davidson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course your work is fabulous, but it is nice to hear from someone besides Moms and Dads. I hear comments all the time when someone sees a photo/photos you have done. CONGRATULATIONS and thanks for sharing your note with us.

Anonymous said...

You are both TRULY TALENTED!!! I have loved every picture that I have ever seen you do! REMARKABLE!