Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Free Print!!!

Okay, here it is.....It's been a year since we did this! The first person to leave a comment on this post with the words "Avery is one cute baby" will get a free 11x14 or 16x20 of your choice. If you are not a past or future client, you can purchase a $150 portrait sitting for the print if you wish. Be sure to leave your name on the comment if it is anonymous and call or e-mail us with your information if we do not have it.... Good luck to all!!!!
PS....Family does not qualify!

10 comments:

Kerry Lynn said...

Avery sure is one cute baby.

AW, what a tease. Too bad I live in Massachusetts. Good luck to the winner :-)

Anonymous said...

Avery is one cute baby!!!! Yeah for Jenni Hendricks!!!

Anonymous said...

Am I considered family? -Jenni

Anonymous said...

Avery is one cute baby! What a lucky little girl to have such beautiful photos to look back on!

Anonymous said...

Avery is one cute baby!!!
Jessica Fisher Greene

Kara Marie Brown said...

No fair!! Haha. I've been telling you AVERY IS ONE CUTE BABY foreeevvva. And I checked your blog daily until you stopped updating it :( I'm totally bummed! Haha.

Anonymous said...

Even if I did't win I still think Avery is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. Except ofcourse for win Valerie was born. Barbara Morgan

Heather Brooks said...

I think Avery is one cute baby and I don't need to be bribed to say it LOL

Though if you were closer or if you are ever up in Michigan I'd be all about the hookup! :)

Anonymous said...

Avery is a very cute baby.

Anonymous said...

hey i know that avery is one cute babe but then i have always known that i guess since i am nana i cant get a free picture, but i sure wish i could get some wallets so i can show everyone just how cute she really is,
nana