Monday, April 02, 2007

Maryann & Brian

Since Rae is on maternity leave for a while, I have been hanging out at weddings with the famous Patsy Brown to help her out and keep my skills sharp. I joined her at the Santa Rosa Beach Club in South Walton County Sunday for a very nice wedding with Maryann & Brian. This was a destination wedding with most of the guests from Georgia and other parts of the country. The clouds parted just in time for the wedding! -Wesley



Rae usually does not let me in the room with the ladies getting ready, but since she was not there I treated the girls to my presence!





The cake rocked!



A beautiful beach ceremony surrounded by loved ones.....





The guys were being studs...



The girls were having a blast!



And the rest of these just speak for themselves.......













2 comments:

Kerry Lynn said...

Wes,
I noticed there were no comments on this post yet. I just wanted to say you are so talented and I am inspired by your work. I absolutely love the shot of the gown. I wish I had a photo like that of my gown.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with Kerry lynn on the gown shot I have it hanging up but it is the typical angle..... too bad I just had it cleaned and put into a box.... I would have called you!
~ Simona