Saturday, June 30, 2007

Heather and Rhett Wedding,Updated

Okay, what a great wedding we had today! The bridal party was ridiculously nice and everything just flowed extremely smooth. It's going to take a day or two to post some of the wedding photos, but I have been dying for 5 weeks to post some of Heather's bridal portraits. Is this not one of the most gorgeous brides you have ever seen? More from the big day coming soon?













I love the drama in this photo......



All the girls looking hot in the red!



The manly groom Rhett....



The flower girl had to have a little coaxing from dad...more of this cutie will be in the finished gallery....









They look so good together!











I do not know what this conversation was about, but I bet they were getting some good advice....



Everyone had a great time... I have too many photos like this to post!



No computer tricks here folks, this is Wesley's talent straight out of the camera!



Rae was threatened that this photo better make the blog!

5 comments:

Meg said...

Seriously stunning work, guys!

Meg said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dan said...

These are so great! I can't wait to see more!!

Jo said...

Rae, you are too awesome!!!! Your pictures are so amazing, as I knew they would be. I had such a great time getting to know you, and I can't wait for Danielle's wedding in October so I can see you again! I'm so glad you finally got a picture of yourself on your own blog!

Heather said...

Ohhh Rae! Rhett and I just got back from our honeymoon and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics so far!! You and Wesley did an amazing job! I can't wait to see more! =)