Friday, June 01, 2007

Laura & Donnie's backyard ceremony

Laura is a very good friend of mine! We worked together at FDLE and she trained me to process Crime Scenes. We had some great times together. I was very sad when she retired...I actually was depressed for a while. But, not Laura. She hopped on her Harley and rode into the sunset. Laura found her Prince Charming not too long ago and they got married in Laura's beautiful backyard. Laura thinks the world of Donnie and he treats her like a queen. They got married on a day that we had a wedding to shoot, but we made it there just in time to capture the ceremony. I wish them a lifetime of happiness and I think Donnie knows that he BETTER be good to my Laura! --rae



Are they cute or what?!


The lovebirds with their sweet moms!


Me with my friend!

No comments: