Sunday, November 25, 2007

Christine & Joe

You might remember Christine and Joe from their E-Session we did in Atlanta a couple of months ago. They had their big day this weekend at the Portofino Resort on Pensacola Beach. Joe is originally from New York and many of their guests made the long trip down for the wedding. It was quite blustery with heavy overcast, gusty winds, and 58 degree temps, but it all turned out beautifully with the help of Danielle Atkinson and the ladies at Bliss Event Group.

We'll start with a nice getting ready shot......
Image Loading

Christine's bouquet was very pretty with Rosary attached...
Image Loading

The flower girls were the cutest....
Image Loading

Image Loading

Image Loading

Portofino kept the champagne flowing for warmth while we did group photos....
Image Loading

The pool area made for really nice scenery!
Image Loading

How could you not love that smile? This guy can dance too!
Image Loading

The beautiful Christine.....
Image Loading

We headed out to the beach for a few... This is where Joe proposed!
Image Loading

Image Loading

This photo cracks me up because a friend of theirs was the official "cheauffer". He was really a fun guy all day, but he took this duty so seriously that we called him the bodyguard.
Image Loading

Beautiful decor' by Bliss....
Image Loading

Another awesome Betty Weber cake!
Image Loading

They are really good at ballroom dancing and it showed!
Image Loading

Image Loading

It turned into quite the party!
Image Loading

Nice shot of the happy couple getting down....
Image Loading

Hope you two have a great time on Captiva!

3 comments:

Bartkowiak's said...

Rae - You are amazing....! I can't wait to see the rest. My sister looked like a princess and she made the rest of us feel like royalty for a day and you have captured it for us for ever. I absolutely fell in love with you and your talents...I hope to meet up again someday.
Melissa
Sister of the bride and Matron of Honor

Danielle Atkinson said...

This family was more than amazing to work with. The photos turned out beautifully not only because of the ever so talented Rae and Wes, but also because they were truly there to celebrate the occasion. Thanks for letting me be a part of it!

Danielle @ Bliss Event Group

Anonymous said...

Rae and Wes-Thank you so much. Now that the wedding and the Holidays are behind me (whose idea was it to get married over Thanksgiving), I have spent a lot of time looking at all of my pictures. They are just amazing! I can't even believe that it's me in some of them. You guys captured the spirit of our wedding. The pictures not only capture the union of Joe and me, but the union of our families. I love all the pictures that show our families singing and laughing together. My absolute favorite picture is the one of Joey Marie giving me the scrapbook she made to welcome me to the family. That picture says it all and I am so grateful to have it. Your work has made fans of us all and you will be hearing from us again. Our families all want fabulous Rae & Wes pictures and will be contacting you when we all come back this summer for our annual family beach vacation.
Have a great 2008 and we'll see you soon.
Christine