Monday, November 12, 2007

Jo & Justin E-Session in Tampa

I am in Tampa this week working on my continuing education by taking a class on lighting techniques for professional photographers. Since I am in the area, I called up this cute couple and scheduled an e-session in the beautiful Hyde Park area of Tampa. You might remember Jo as the one who took the picture of me dancing with the bride last month at Danielle and Len's wedding in Pensacola. These ladies are all good friends and I could not wait to get Jo in front of the camera since she is the only one we have not photographed yet. They were naturals in front of the camera and we had a blast. They will be getting married in Bradenton, FL next April....

Imagine my delight when I found this red wall first thing!!!
Image Loading

Image Loading

This neighborhood is absolutely beautiful!
Image Loading

Image Loading

Image Loading

Image Loading

Image Loading

We headed over to Bayshore Ave so we could include downtown Tampa......
Image Loading

One of my favorites.....
Image Loading

Image Loading

They really were running for their life in this one at rush hour.....I think I only made them do it 3 times though LOL....
Image Loading

Thanks guys! I had a blast..... Wesley

9 comments:

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

awwww - Jo's in love!!! You two are so cute and Wesley did a fantastic job!! I wish I could have been there too.

Heather said...

YAY! They're posted!! I can always count on Rae and Wes to post quickly!! =) I love them!!! Jo and Justin are SO photogenic too!! All of these look great! I really really like the last one!! I can't wait to see more!!

Heather said...

Oh wait, I like the last one but the one that's two up from that one is my FAV!!

Jo said...

Yaaaaaay! We're on the blog! hahahhaa I absolutely LOVE these pictures! You did an awesome job, Wes, even if you didn't have your wife around to keep you in line! These are so amazing... I don't know how I'll ever be able to pick favorites. We had a GREAT time, and we can't wait to see ALL the Leythams soon, we hope! Thanks again sooooo much!

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

WOW! These are so beautiful! I love the one kissing on the bridge, and also where Justin is carrying Jo! All the shots are so great!! Seriously, you guys are THE BEST!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, being on the blog is all I thought it would be and SO much more! I swear Jo didn't wake up at 1:30 in the morning to check if they were up and then wake me up to show me. hahaha Wes, these shots are incredible! You did an awesome job! We had so much fun doing it, and can't wait to see the rest of them! Thanks again SO MUCH for doing this!! Hope your girly drink at PF Chang's was worth your effort...

Karla Doodlebug said...

Great job Wes...You might be good enough to have your name on the new logo afterall!!! HE HE HE

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

Every time I mention that Karla, Rae beats me over the head and sends me back to the closet where she keeps my computer......

Karla Doodlebug said...

Noooo...not Rae...she is NOT that mean!!!

Hey...I say you should be glad to have a closet!!!!!

Love you!!! Mean it!!!

Hey, Rae...wanna go horseback riding anytime soon?