Monday, March 10, 2008

DON'T MISS THIS!!!!!!

This is going to be so awesome....I can't even explain it. The Bliss Event Group is hosting a Premiere Party for the Southern Wedding Style Magazine and a Bridal Showcase too!! I can't tell you how excited I am!! It will be from 7-10pm on April 1st at MySpayce The Event Place in Downtown Pensacola. There will be dinner, dancing, amazing vendors, a HOT new magazine, and so much more. Oh....there will be raffles too. Can you say Rock Hard Designs Diamond Ring??? I wonder how many tickets my fabulously amazing husband will buy? This will be a great night! I hope to see all of you there.

Click on this image to see more details!!!!


OK....who's going??

2 comments:

Danielle Atkinson said...

OOOH, I'll be there! Can I win that diamond ring please????

:)

Lara said...

me too! : )