Wednesday, March 26, 2008

We're Back (Sort of)

Okay! If you're here you've found us. 5 days after our blog crash we are finally making some headway. A new hosting company has been hired and some kinks are being tweaked. I have to transfer all of the images from the previous blog and reset the html codes which is why only the first 5 or so posts are showing photos. The rest will be finished as time permits. So.... to sum it up if you visit over the next week and the site is down, it may just be temporary to make some adjustments. You can always try going through our main website at www.raeleytham.com and click on the main blog link. If I have to use any temporary addresses, I will link to this blog from that!

Someone drop me a comment if this post showed up on your RSS feed!

2 comments:

Kerry Lynn said...

yes siree, it was on my feed.

sorry you're having such issues :-(

Jo said...

I'm so glad you're back! I was having withdrawals.