Monday, March 24, 2008

Heather and Billy get hitched!

This is my good friend, Heather, and her wonderful new husband, Billy. Heather and I have known each other since 6th grade and we have some wonderful memories. Playing clarinet in band, cheesy skits in German class, playing cards ALL day during a hurricane. We laugh so much when we are together. Heather met a wonderful guy and he was lucky enough to steal her heart. Billy loves Heather and her daughter, Haley, so much!! They are so cute together.

Here's the beautiful bride - I love this shot.....
Image Loading

Heather can work it...
Image Loading

Billy laughs ALL the time!
Image Loading

Heather tears up when she gets happy nervous and her dad loved it... Heather's dad has not changed a bit. He's so funny too!
Image Loading

Image Loading

Image Loading

Billy gave Heather's daughter Haley a necklace matching their wedding bands....
Image Loading

Image Loading

Their reception was at the hip Soiree in downtown Pensacola..
Image Loading

Sharon Tobin did a great job on the cake...
Image Loading

Image Loading

Image Loading

Heather really is a great dancer. But, this is probably not her best dance move. :o)
Image Loading

They finished the night with some karaoke.... This was serious karaoke. I cannot even begin to tell you how amazingly talented Billy is. He does those really fast songs. I don't remember the name of them, but one was the "chickity china, the chinese chicken" one. What's the name of that song??
Image Loading

But we found a nice red curtain for one more shot...
Image Loading

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's called "One Week" by Barenaked Ladies. Way to go Billy!
So glad to see you happy Heather, love ya!!
Sara

Anonymous said...

Rae and Wesley - These are beautiful! The best part is you caught how everyone has a sense of humor. That is a bad dance shot face - yikes! Oh... and that "chickity" song was One Week by Bare Naked Ladies. Just as an FYI. Thank you for a wonderful day! I hope the blog works out. I am going to call you later - I want to hear about VEGAS BABY! Love you guys - Heather

Anonymous said...

Small world--I think I've known Billy since 6th grade! Well, it looks like the same Billy (haven't seen him since high school). Great shots, as always.

That song is "One Week" by Barenaked Ladies and it's IMPOSSIBLE to karaoke!

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

OK....Sorry. It is ONE WEEK! Casey-you THINK it's impossible, but you haven't heard Billy on the mic. Trust me...he is amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Bride, Couple and Family. These are amazing shots and I am so glad that Heather is happy!!!! The gesture of giving Haley a necklace for this special day was wonderful! Jan

Karla Doodlebug said...

Congrats Heather! You looked amazing and the pics are wonderful as usual!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Heather is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I love, love, LOVE these pictures. My favorite one is the last one, though. GORGEOUS! - Sherry