Sunday, November 12, 2006

Baby Leytham!!

Here it is! I am FINALLY posting an ultrasound photo of Baby Leytham so I can get some of you off of my back! For those of you who didn't know that I am pregnant - I AM PREGNANT!!!! woohoooo! I am about to be 19 weeks which means almost halfway through! The due date is April 12th, so for those of you who are getting married mid-March through April 2007: sorry - I will not be photographing any weddings. Anyway, the baby is measuring a few days ahead of schedule which I am a little concerned about since it will be coming out eventually. ouch. According to 2 ultrasound techs, our baby is a GIRL. But, they aren't 100% positive. The lack of boy parts showing gives them that idea, but I have heard of those boy parts 'popping' out. I feel it's a girl and have for a while, but I would be happy with a boy too. If I have a girl, the household would be even - 2 boys and 2 girls! I am posting 2 images. They are the same thing except I labelled stuff on one for those who don't have a clue what you are looking at (Stephanie - that means you)! The image is a side profile of the face and neck with Baby Leytham in a neck-stretch. So cute! Enjoy!


4 comments:

Lee and Suze said...

What a lucky, lucky baby!

The Schlosser's said...

So Adorable! What great parents you will both be...and the great photos we'll all be able to enjoy! Glad you guys made it back from NYC safely - looks like you two had a blast. ~Angie

"Jet" said...

She's beautiful!!

It's mjet from SC. I kept your site info from your NY trip.

Your pictures are beautiful. I lost myself in your company website. You can come to Ohio anytime.

Anonymous said...

so cute already!!!!!!!