Monday, November 20, 2006

They Grow Up Soooo Quickly!

I can't believe it. Andrew is 5 now! I have been an aunt for 5 years already!! Whoah - time flies. I remember Andrew's birth. I was the photographer and it was the closest I have ever been to childbirth. Margie did everything all natural and made it look pretty easy. As Andrew was coming out, Margie was excited to find out if her baby would be a boy or a girl, but I think she was more excited to know if the baby had red hair. She ALWAYS wanted red-headed babies and she has two of them now! Wes and I couldn't stay at the party for long because we had a wedding, but it we caught a few shots of the party before we left. Andrew had a few friends from 'school' come over for some fishing in the pond and hayrides.

The Birthday Boy!














The kiddies fishing










The fish weren't biting so - feeding the ducks became the fun thing to do! The red-head on the left is Andrew's look-a-like, Sanden.


























One of the cuties! Look at those amazing eyes!!














This is the cool cake that Aunt Rae & Uncle Wesley got Andrew - is it cool or what??!!

No comments: