Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Our Fur Baby

I thought I would share some photos of our sweet Fur Baby, Baxter, since he will be shadowed in a few months by a real baby! He is super sweet and such a wonderful dog. Baxter is a Black & White tri-color English Springer Spaniel. Wes drove to South Carolina to get him - we fell in love with his photo online! We never thought we would love another dog after losing Macie (our Cocker) to kidney failure at 7 years old. But, Baxter stole our hearts and we can't imagine life without him! He is a bit of a thief though!! He likes to steal socks, wash cloths, and dish rags. I can only imagine how many baby socks will get holes in them thanks to Bax!

This is baby Baxter - he was about 3 months old. CUTE!!!




This is when he came inside and promised me that he did not dig in that hole again. I didn't believe him.


This is my handsome boy looking all regal!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish we lived closer so Baxter (so handsome) and Foster could be friends. I'm sure they'd love each other. :)Angie

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!!!! Love the picture with the water!! Denise