Monday, March 12, 2007

Another round belly!

I had the pleasure of photographing a maternity session for a beautiful lady this weekend. I hate to even admit this, but Hillary is due only 6 days after me and look how cute and non-huge she is! I totally look like a cow next to her, but in my defense...she is like 8 inches taller than me. Anyway, these were taken in my house, using all window lighting. I think they are so pretty!

This is Hillary with her crazy sister Heather! Heather has FOUR girls of her own.










2 comments:

Kara Marie Brown said...

These are so beautiful! And HUSH...you don't look like a cow! You look like a HOT MAMMA to me!!!

Unknown said...

Could you please stop posting pics of pretty preggies?? Your making me feel HUGE... and I still have a long way to go! XXOO,Sarah