Thursday, March 22, 2007

Maternity Leave

Hello everyone!
We are going on unnofficial maternity leave until the middle of May, so we will not have any more shoots until then. However,(key word) this blog will not be inactive in the least! We have some bridal photos we will be posting after upcoming April weddings, photos from the last year that we are going to post including some of our travels, and of course LOTS of baby photos soon. Just to keep things interesting, sometime between now and May 1, we will be giving away a free 11x14 or 16x20 print (your choice). I am going to make the announcement for it here on the blog, and the first person to leave a comment on that post can claim the prize. If you are not an existing client, you can purchase a portrait sitting to claim your prize! So keep checking in, and we'll do the same! Thanks to all of you for your love, support, and friendship up to this point. We appreciate you more than you know! --wes

4 comments:

Lee and Suze said...

Good for you guys - I'm sure with all the craziness going on, you both could use a break.

Have I mentioned how excited Lee and I are for you guys?!

Jamie and Jeremy said...

CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting...maternity leave. You three will be in my thoughts on the 4th! I can't wait to meet her.

Kara Marie Brown said...

YAY---you get a break! Well...I GUESS you could call birthing a child a break, right? Haha. You KNOW that I am going to win that photo!!! I am such a blog stalker.

Anonymous said...

OK, OK, OK!! We will let you go on a SMALL maternity leave!! ;-) Whenever you start taking pics again you have to let me know!! I need new pics of Nathan so his future girlfriend (AKA Avery) will be able to see how handsome he was
at 2!!HEHEHE!!

Best Wishes to the expecting family. I know your counting down the days!! It's so EXCITING!!