Sunday, March 18, 2007

Jessica & Mitchell Wedding

Saturday was Jessica and Mitchell's big day here in Pensacola. They held their ceremony at Olive Road Baptist Church with the reception following at the Officer's Club on Pensacola NAS.

I love this shot....sort of Hollywood




The teal colors were perfect for the arrival of Spring.....




The photographers always get banished to the balcony at Olive Baptist while the guests snap away down below!














Notice to all you ladies! You have to remove any cake that you put on your husband's nose!


This was the 3 year old ring bearer and the flower girl. I thought we were going to have to hose them on the dance floor! Young love ;-)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The ring bearer and flower girl are SOOOO cute!!! Sherry

Mrs. Jones - 5th Grade said...

I can already tell your photographs are going to be amazing. I can't wait to see the rest of them.
Amanda (Carson's Mom) :)

Anonymous said...

Those photographs are more beautiful than I could have imagined and I was there. Rae, you all did such an amazing job. I am so stoked to see the rest of the photos. I can't wait.

Emilie (the maid of honor)

Anonymous said...

I have just checked these out from Ireland and am so amazed by them!! Mitchell and I have been looking forward to seeing them and it has just made our day. You are awesome Rae!!!