Thursday, March 01, 2007

Another wonderful shower!!

Wesley and I are so blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives. The famous Patsy Brown of A Thousand Words Photography gave us an amazing shower on Sunday. There were lots of wedding industry people there and some of my favorite past Brides! There were even a few of my future Brides there from the amazing Bliss Event Group!! This is a long post...sorry!

The beautiful table by Paulette at Nouveau Pastry and Catering


This is the most beautiful baby cake EVER!!! It was made by the FABULOUS Betty Weber and you will NOT taste a better cake than Betty's!!


Here I am with the oh-so-wonderful Patsy Brown!!


This is us with 3 of the Bliss girls! Danielle, Kara Marie, me, Patsy, and Samantha. Danielle and Kara Marie are my future Brides for later this year!


Two of my favorite Brides...Suzanne and Jamie. Suzanne's wedding was in April 2006 and Jamie's was July 2006.


This is me with Heather! We have known each other since 6th grade. We both played clarinet in the band...we were way cool! We had a lot of good times in school... Heather, Wesley, and I were all in Marine Biology together in HS.


LOTS of gifts to open! To my right is my GREAT neighbor Therese who didn't leave Baxter out of the festivites (she brought some treats just for him). Then you see Jill and Sarah who are sisters. Sarah was our Bride in August and is expecting her own bundle of joy in August. Jill is a photographer too and has helped us out at a few weddings.


The next 3 images are things Patsy got for Avery. Are they cute or WHAT?? She thinks she's smart with that "advertising bib." I can't believe she would use my child for HER marketing! LOL!! Pure genious!






I just had to show a sneak peak of Avery's room. The 1st one is a piece of furniture that Wes painted black to match the crib. He did an awesome job on it! No one will ever believe that it was originally white. The next image is Avery's stocked closet. There's another 2 feet of clothes that you can't see. She will be better dressed than me!!

4 comments:

Kara Marie Brown said...

We all had so much fun at your baaaby shower! Thanks for inviting us :)

Denise Anderson said...

WOW! That is so great . . . sounds like you and Wes are socialites!! I love the black dresser with the cute handles. Take care Denise

Anonymous said...

Omigoodness

Where did she get those cute custom onsies from?

soooo cute!

Krys :)

Jamie and Jeremy said...

It was a very fun shower, barring the ridiculous stop sign, of course. I can't wait for Avery to get here!