Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Big Changes...Again

If you made it this far, you can probably tell the blog looks a little different. You will also notice our brand new logo at the top of the page. We are in the process of tweaking this new blog for a couple of days, so please be patient while the text is mis-aligned and everything looks a little crooked. It will all be worth it in the end! *wes*

ETA - In case you can't tell....the icon in our new logo is a sun. We wanted to stay with the sun since I am such a sunny person. LOL!!! My first email account was sunrae @ something dot something, that is where we came up with the sun. Wesley and I designed the last logo and we felt it was time to get something a little fresher. I hope you all like it! Oh...and after juggling around with a whole bunch of colors, we ended up back in the same color family that we started with. ---rae

6 comments:

Karla Doodlebug said...

Rae, I really like the banner! Is that the "official" new logo? I can not wait to do some work with it!!!!

Lee and Suze said...

I love the new logo. Very hip :)

Kerry Lynn said...

Yes, Love the new logo. Very pretty and eye catching and elegant.

Anonymous said...

Fresh look... I see the sun now, neat!

Cara said...

i love the new pics at the top of the page, one is from my wedding! the funny thing is, those flowers were dying and that's why they were tied at the top. but they turned out beautiful anyway!love the logo!

Anonymous said...

Love the new logo---really eye catching and elegant!!!! Mom