Tuesday, August 07, 2007

New Entertainment

I'm going to try a little idea here on the blog where I post some of my favorite youtube clips that I jam to while working on the computer at 2AM. These may range from music videos to tv spoofs and just good old nostalgic memories. I know some of our brides will probably remember some of this stuff from their elementary school days, though it was high school for both of us. This is just going to be good times worth sharing again that you probably forgot at some point. You know, like the one hit wonders 80's station on tv. This first clip is from 1990, my sophomore year of high school (am I really that old)?! Give me some input if you think this makes for good entertainment......

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Yahhhh! That song is the shat!

Leslie said...

Yahhhh! That song is the shat!

The Schlosser's said...

"I, I, I couldn't ask for another.." LOVE IT! I was pimpin' out in middle school, but those tunes still make me want to get up and dance! ~Angie

Sara said...

FORD PROBE is what comes to my mind!