Monday, August 13, 2007

Shannon & Chris

Saturday was the big day for another wonderful couple of ours, Shannon and Chris. Chris is in the Marines and currently training to be a helicopter pilot and they are going to be leaving the area very soon for their next big adventure.
Let me start by saying it was HOT! I think the heat index was around 120 degrees at mid afternoon while we were shooting. This group was great and you would never know how bad the heat was by looking at the photos. The wedding was held at the chapel on NAS Pensacola followed with a reception at New World Landing. Here is my favorite photo followed by their slideshow. This is going to be a beautiful album!!!



Shannon is a country music girl, so this is for her....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! The whole slideshow is absolutely stunning. Rae and Wes, you both did an excellent job. Thank you for helping us capture all these special moments.

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC!!! I am already sharing them with my co-workers and friends. They love it!

Anonymous said...

Amazing photography. You helped us capture the essence of the day and the joy and happiness we all felt. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures they turned out great!!! I was such a beautiful wedding!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful slide show!! Fantastic photography. THANK YOU for a wonderful way of experiencing Shannon and Chris' wedding without attending!!

JessicaEtcetera said...

LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! Absolutely fabulous.