Thursday, October 11, 2007

Avery Turns 6 Months

It's hard to believe the greatest thing that has ever happened to us is already 6 months old. We are in the process of getting some good shots of her at this milestone. Here are a few for our Avery fans......

Image Loading

Image Loading

Image Loading

This is a casual photo of her wearing her "My Hairy Big Brother" t-shirt with Baxter's picture on the front. Avery thanks Uncle Patsy for this one. His days of peace and quiet are just about over......Notice the 2 hands full of Baxter fur and the ridiculously joyful look on her face. Look at Avery's blog for more! (The Link is on the left).
Image Loading

3 comments:

Lee and Suze said...

Baxter needs a t-shirt with a picture of Avery's face that says "My fur-grabbing little sister"

Heather said...

Oh she is sooo cute! And can I say that I think she LOVES Baxter! What a sweet dog for just lying there and letting her tug on his fur! He must love her too! I hope when I have a baby she's as cute as Avery!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures on the beach and yard. Avery shows her true self with her giggles and smiles!!!!!! But it is for sure that Baxter loves her without a doubt and will be fun for her as she grows up. SHE'S A DOLL!!!!!! (and Baxter is a trooper)
Mimi