Monday, February 05, 2007

Introducing our new full-time employee......

This is it. I am finally announcing our newest full-time employee. Some of you may have already figured it out....IT'S WESLEY!! He is officially coming to work for our business full-time. We have been planning this for a while and anticipated him quitting his job when the baby was born. But, after much deliberation, we realized that there was so much to be done before the baby gets here. Trust me...his list is long! He does so much for the business already, so I won't list everything here. But, don't be shocked if he answers the phone when you call! Wes started out just dragging my equipment around and rounding people up for formals, but that didn't last very long. He got bored being bossed around and I finally gave him a camera. He discovered a passion and hasn't looked back. If you have been a subject in our photos, you know that we compete for the coolest shots and he definitely wins his fair share. Some of our most raved about images are actually Wesley's and I have to suck it up! He is good.....but, we're not changing the business name! So, 2007 has a whole lot in store for us! We will be learning to work together ALL the time and welcoming our sweet Baby girl in about 9 weeks. Pray for us to make it through the next few months sane and pray for Wesley to be able to handle a very hormonal wife! So, join me in welcoming my fabulous husband as an official full-time photographer!!!

9 comments:

Lee and Suze said...

Oh how fun - I know that must relieve some stress. You guys rock :)

Meg said...

Yay Yay Yay!! CONGRATULATIONS, guys!

Working together FT can be very rewarding (and at times a little taxing - but you didn't hear that from me! LOL) and comes with so many blessings that you couldn't ever forsee.

We wish you the absolute best in this new chapter.

- us

Andy 'n Abby's Mom said...

Did Wed take his own picture?? Just kidding, now we have two photographers in the family.

The Schlosser's said...

You two always have such great news to share! Congratulations and Best of Luck with everything new! Keep smiling at each other, Angie

Kerry Lynn said...

Oh Rae, that's great! I guess I didnt realize Wes wasn't already working with you full time. You both take amazing photographs and are an inspiration to me. I want to be you when I grow up.

Anonymous said...

What's your pay scale ?
If that's all you can get for the money, you may need to up your pay scale just a little.
your Dad

Kara Marie Brown said...

IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!! YAY! :)

Anonymous said...

Rae-- How fun! You and your hubby are going to be in business together. I am sure you will strive. Your photos are stunning. I love looking at them. You two are very talented and your baby girl will be lucky to have her entire life captured by great artists.

Melissa

Anonymous said...

Well Rae, I think you took on a really good and handsome fellow---both in marriage and business!!! I am so very proud for you~~~ The two of you are sooooo good for each other and do beautiful photos (and babies)---NO, I am not prejudice ~~~~ However, I always thought Wes would like photography, even when he was a little boy!!!Love, Jan (Wesley's Mom and Rae's second Mom)((Oh, and Avery's Meme)