Monday, February 12, 2007

Uncle Scott shines again!

You are witnessing what has to be the most yuppie shower gift we have received at this point.....a Bose wave radio with Cd Player. This is from my best friend and Avery's soon to be Uncle Scott. Scott is high on the corporate ladder with the Bose corporation, and he is the best at coming through with all of our Bose needs. Avery can now relax in style with the sounds of Pooh and all of those kiddie songs playing in her nursery on nothing but the best in quality sound. In some small way I think this was Scott's way of helping me forgive him for his making me watch An Inconvenient Truth last week. I am still trying to get the sound of Al Gore saying "Lubrication" several times during the movie out of my head. Needless to say, he is the best friend a guy can have and we are excited about his upcoming move from New Hampshire back to the Asheville, NC area.

Avery's new sound system.....



Scott and I in NYC last Fall and then on a Smokey Mountain trail in 05'

2 comments:

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

You can sleep anywhere you want as long as you get up with her!

Sparky said...

Wes, you never told me your friend was gosh darn handsome... Is he single?

Anonymous...