Sunday, February 25, 2007

My Shower with Friends!

I had a fabulous shower Saturday with lots of my old co-workers! It was so wonderful and I loved seeing my Forensics friends from FDLE and Santa Rosa SO. The shower was hosted by my good friends Beth, Kelly, Rachel, and Nikki and it was perfectly pink! I can't begin to thank everyone enough for the great gifts and the great company. Here are a few images from the festivites courtesy of the hired photographer....yep...you guessed it...Wes was the photographer!

These are the fabulous hostesses with yours truly....here's Kelly, Nikki, me, Rachel, and Beth!


These are just a tiny bit of the decorations. Beth was so excited to finally get to throw a "Pink" shower...there was pink everywhere!!


The food spread was great!










This is everyone trying to draw a baby on their heads! There were some cute babies and some not-so-cute babies! It was a hoot!


I got to choose the winner of the game!

1 comment:

Kara Marie Brown said...

Girl, I've never witnessed a soon-to-be-mommy that's had SO many baby showers!!! You're just too darn lovable!