Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Our Baby Boy!

I just wanted to share a few new pics of our Baxter. He likes to play "Stick." Not fetch....it's called "stick!" The reason we don't call it fetch is because it goes like this...we throw the stick, Baxter runs really fast to get the stick, Baxter runs back to us with the stick and keeps on running, he comes back near us and rolls on the ground and chews the stick...we have to steal it back to throw it again. So, there's no fetching going on here. Anyway, Wes got these shots of him during a game of Stick. We love this dog like a child and we can't wait for him to be a big brother!!


5 comments:

Kara Marie Brown said...

SO precious!

Anonymous said...

That second picture is adorable!! Those cute puppy eyes! I am sure he will be a great big brother!

The Schlosser's said...

Hahaha, Sounds just like Foster! There is no fetching involved. By the way, I went to your actual website (it's been a while since I've just been reading the blog) and it is SO beautiful. I especially LOVE the music! :) Angie

Anonymous said...

Awwww...I've never seen Baxter look so cute! He really knows how to pose, guess he's discovered his place in his photographing family!

Jamie

Kerry Lynn said...

OMG! That dog is so gorgeous! I would kill to be able to give him a big hug and play "stick". Stunning pictures too (as usual).