Monday, February 05, 2007

Lisa & Jeremy got married at the PYC!!

We feel so honored to be a part of this wedding. Lisa's sister, Leslie, is the event coordinator at the Pensacola Yacht Club. Leslie knows LOTS of vendors and she trusted us enough to photograph Lisa's wedding. We always enjoy the PYC...the lighting is good, the view is fabulous, lots of spots for photos, and the food is always YUMMY. Hey....you know a pregnant girl thinks about food alot! The ceremony was inside since it was a bit chilly, but it really worked and was gorgeous. We are posting a few extra photos than usual because we just can't narrow them down. And...according to Jeremy's mom, some of our Canadian website hits are coming from their family and we want to give them lots of previews! Hey Canadians...I guess 50 degrees F is not all that chilly to you!

This is DEFINITELY my favorite dress pic ever!!


The Bride got a fabulous necklace from the Groom.

























I might get in trouble for these...but, I had to share them! Sorry Leslie! This is Leslie cutting a rug with her mom.


The little fella is Lisa's nephew (and the ringbearer), Luke. The big fella is Billy, Leslie's husband. I think there was a dance competition between these two! It was a close one, but Billy didn't do any break-dancing, so I give the award to Luke.

1 comment:

Kara Marie Brown said...

These are SO great! I especially love the one with the whole bridal party standing in a row and watching Lisa and Jeremy kiss! SOOO glad you're photographing my wedding!!!