Friday, December 14, 2007

Amanda & Mark E-Session

Amanda & Mark are one of our March 08' couples referred by one of our former brides. Thanks Carla! We wanted to do an e-session with them before it got too cold, but little did we know it would be a balmy 78 degrees on December 13! I had to mention that for those of you up north ;-) Anyway, it was a little dreary, but the Fall colors here are beautiful right now and the overcast fit the mood of the season. I think this is one of my favorite e-sessions!

We'll start with a nice portrait......
Image Loading

I thought this little touch of green and yellow was perfect!
Image Loading

Steamy!
Image Loading

Image Loading

Image Loading

Image Loading

Image Loading

We found this big pile of leaves under a Ginkgo tree and took advantage! That's a LOT of yellow....
Image Loading

13 comments:

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

Wow...I do believe that is the most awesome leaf-throwing I have ever seen.

even if I do say so myself!!
--rae

Jo said...

Ooooh, that picture is PRETTY!

Kerry Lynn said...

Beautiful photo!

I can just see Rae standing to the side throwing leaves. Makes me laugh.

Anonymous said...

I second that.... this is an awesome shot!

Karla Doodlebug said...

Love it!!!!

And if I am not mistaking those are Gingko leaves and you caught them at a "golden" opportunity!! They are sooo beautiful when they turn and start falling!

Danielle Atkinson said...

Aren't they just adorable. LOVE teh colors in this one too :)

Mark Nissley said...

Wow! Rae and Wesley, we are completely in awe. These are incredible! You both do amazing work. We can't wait to see what you do with the wedding.

About that leaf throwing... Wes, its all in the wrist. Throw up and apart, up and apart. That way the leaves don't fall in a clump on our faces. Up and apart. Practice makes perfect.

You two are awesome! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Mark, don't make me comment on the wrist... JK The pics are great looking forward to catching up with you sometime.

Lara said...

What a gorgeous couple! I love the ginkgo leaves. So beautiful!

S. Nissley said...

Mark and Amanda these are beatiful! You look so happy and in love.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful photos!

Anonymous said...

again, the clarity of your images is amazing.

:-)

mb

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures - lovely couple-way to go Wes and Rae
jkl