Sunday, December 09, 2007

Heather & Billy E-Session

I am going to be in so much trouble for this post..... Heather went to high school with Rae and I back in a former life. She is engaged to a great guy and we are so proud of her! She is currently living in Tampa, but will be getting married here in Pensacola in the Spring. They were in town this weekend and Rae did an awesome session with them and Heather's daughter Haley.

A little flashback to somewhere around 1992.....Does anyone think Rae's hair has changed?
Image Loading

They are really cute....
Image Loading

Image Loading

Image Loading

Heather's eyes are gorgeous....
Image Loading

This is the one and only Haley!
Image Loading

Image Loading

Did I mention she is a state finalist in gymnastics?
Image Loading

She can talk them into anything!
Image Loading

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

WESLEYYY!!!! I can't believe you posted that pic. I guess I should be happy. There are some that I am probably thankful you can't find. YOU BETTER NOT find and post those. Remember that paybacks a ... Anyway, Rae, we cannot thank you enough for yesterday. We are still in awe, and calling family members and friends at 10:30 at night. MUAH!!! Love ya, Heather

Anonymous said...

What are you saying Heather? Don't scan the photo of you wearing the big glasses in our middle school yearbook?

patsy brown said...

Wesley is EVIL Heather, don't you know that by now?

GREAT job Rae Rae....BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!!
Smooches,
"Uncle" Patsy

Dan said...

HAHAHA!!! I love the 80's pic! That's so awesome, you have got balls putting that pic on here, Wes! (This is Danielle Martini) p.s. Rae, I FINALLY updated my blog! I think we are going to get the CD for our christmas present...I'll email you!

Karla Doodlebug said...

OMG...that is soo funny!!!

Congrats Heather! And Haley is beautiful!!!!

Heather said...

HEY! I know Billy!! My brother Jesse was in Boy Scouts with him for a long time back when they were sooo young!! How neat!! They are such a cute couple!!
PS...I LOVE the old pic!!! Thanks for posting that Wes!! =)

Kerry Lynn said...

Funny, funny, funny! I love it.

Great E-Session!

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

a special thanks to my darling husband for posting such a flattering photo of me. just remember....paybacks are HELL! Heather and I will come up with a nice one of you.....just wait!!

Danielle - I will have to go check out your blog!!

--rae

Anonymous said...

What in the Heck happen to your Hair. It looks like some type of industrial accident.
And, Heather you grew up ?
Such a beautiful family.

Pops

Anonymous said...

Ahh I remember the pre-Toby years. We all have our moments. Heather, I think I have a pic of Wes with glasses if you ever need it. I am sure it can be found.
You girls have only gotten prettier with age. Not many can say that. Best Wishes! ~Sara

Jen said...

Wow, that's a fabulous picture! So, how many nights did Wes spend on the couch for that one?? ;)