Thursday, December 06, 2007

What the #*&%?

Okay, I get out from behind the camera for once and post a photo of myself with my child below, and everyone is screaming they want to see Rae. Well guess what? You'll have to wait for the official Christmas card. So you better be sure to email us and let us know if you want to be on our mailing list! For those of you who got a card from us last year, don't worry! You are covered.........

Sincerely, Wesley
(AKA Mr. Rae)

EDITED TO ADD:
OK OK OK!! I will add a photo of myself with my little bug. You people should know by now that I am trying to hide from the camera. How old does Avery have to be before I stop claiming that I still have "baby weight?" But anyway, since there was so much demand to see me, I will post one. And, Kerry...his feelings weren't hurt. He's just jealous of my immense popularity. LOLLLL!!!!

6 comments:

Kerry Lynn said...

All I was saying is that the photo of you and Avery was so wonderful that I wanted to see one with her mother too.
I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings ;-)

Karla Doodlebug said...

That is much better!!! Love those cheeks...Yes Avery's....!!!!

Jamie and Jeremy said...

Oooooh, too cute mommy and baby!

Kerry Lynn said...

:-)
Who wouldn't be jealous of you, Rae?

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! Ok, I have to officially say (while it breaks my heart a little) that I think she does not look like me but rather just like her ma ma ma ma. Look at those dimples!! I think "Wesley Jr" has turned into "Little Rae".
XOXO, Aunt Sara

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

AVERY is the CUTEST!!!! I seriously love her cute little dimples!