Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Our Christmas photos.....

We don't want to be these parents who are always forcing our kid's photos on everyone, but how could you not love these? We are in the process of doing some family Christmas portraits ("holiday" portraits for the PC police) and thought we'd share a couple. We'll be posting more on Avery's blog soon if anyone is interested.

The cute socks are courtesy of aunt Sara! Thanks aunt Sara
Image Loading

We borrowed the hat from our good friend Jenni. Doesn't she look a little British?
Image Loading

One last one with Wes..... She is in the bubble blowing stage as you can see in this one.
Image Loading

12 comments:

patsy brown said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG, GET ME A SPOON PLEASE??????

"Uncle" Patsy

Anonymous said...

How old is that baby??? She looks to grown! She's going to be dating before you know it.... :0)

Anonymous said...

hey,
i
love the Christmas pictures but i really want one of the three of you./
mama

Anonymous said...

Every time I go to your website, I am even more amazed with both of you guys talents. I even cry. You just know how to catch the moments. Avery loves the camera. WOW! Too cute.

Jamie and Jeremy said...

You guys have the cutest baby ever, so it could never be forcing your kid on anyone. Send me one! I'll have a new address Dec 21st!

Jo said...

This baby is just too precious! These pictures are so great... Avery really knows how to work the cuteness for the camera!

Karla Doodlebug said...

Love these!!! She is cute and I agree with Mama Rae...we need to see more of Rae's smiling face!!!

Kerry Lynn said...

Yes, I wanna see Rae! Her smile is as vibrant as Avery's.

I love how Avery holds her hands up that way in all the pictures. She looks so dainty.

That hat is to die for!!

Anonymous said...

Patsy, pass me the spoon and don't be a hog!!

patsy brown said...

Sara, oh no you didn't sister.....but, I will bring you you're own dang spoon ok? I don't wanna get Alibama germs!!! Tee hee.

"Uncle" Patsy

Jen said...

OMG!!! That little peanut just gets cuter by the minute, I swear!! I especially love the "British hat" one. TOO CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

Avery is toooo cute.... but look where she came from.....good looking parents!