Monday, January 08, 2007

Bridal Show

Welcome to all of the brides who met us at the bridal show on Sunday and made it this far to the blog. Out thanks to all of you for for taking time to meet us and allowing us the opportunity to chat with you. We hope your upcoming wedding is full of excitement and joy! If you have any further questions about anything we may have discussed at the show, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.

Here is a photo of Rae and the multi-talented (not to mention beautiful) Bliss Ladies in our booth....

5 comments:

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

Just so you know...I changed shirts! That was my "work" shirt!! But, it does match the Bliss girls well. rae

patsy brown said...

You are too cute!!! Ok, all of you are!!!

Love to ya,
Patsy
P.S. Also at the show but noone knew cuz of my location. LOL

Lara said...

You all are so cute!!! How fun is this pic! jealous...

Kara Marie Brown said...

WHERE WAS I FOR THIS?! Probably on the hunt for chocolate covered strawberries!

Lee and Suze said...

I see my palm trees! (One of the cute Bliss girls is covering our face) :)