Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A peak inside my belly!!

After getting harrassed by so many of you, I decided to post a new photo of me with a growing belly. I don't look exactly great in this photo, but I was tired of the badgering. So, here I am last week at 26 weeks (that is 6 months).


This is an ultrasound photo from this week. I had another quick clandestine ultrasound. What can I say....I have good friends! This took me a while to see, so I made labels to help you out. Once you understand what everything is, you will say, "Awwwwwww!!!" She has both hands up near her face. Her left arm is covering the left side of her face. Good luck!


6 comments:

patsy brown said...

OMG, she looks like her "Uncle" Patsy.......I mean really, look at those cheeks. Tee hee, they are mine!!! Tee hee. Good thing she did not get my butt, that would have NEVER fit in the ultrasound screen!!! I LOVE IT!!! I cannot wait till she gets here.
Love you the most,
Patsy

Lee and Suze said...

What an amazing picture! That baby of yours is such a cutie. I can't wait to meet her ...

Anonymous said...

You totally look cute as a pregnant lady. All those talks we had about whether or not we would get fat everywhere or just in the tummy, for nothing. You look great! Now you'll have to tell me how you did it...

Jamie

The Schlosser's said...

So wonderful...and adorable! Thanks for keeping us all posted with pics! ~Angie

Denise Anderson said...

Awwwwwwwh . . . you looks so cute and love the details on the baby ultrasound. A girl eh? Congrats! Make sure to keep this blog updated for friends like me who live in another state and stay connected through email and blogs. Can't wait to see pics! Take care, Denise

Anonymous said...

Rae, I think your tummy is beautiful. Mimi can hardly wait to hold, love and rock that sweet girl.