Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Sarah & Jeremy

This couple is very important to us since Sarah's family has been part of my extended family since before I was born. To make a long story short, Sarah's aunt and her family are the closest thing I have to blood relatives without being officially related. Although we grew up 8 hours apart, Sarah and I have seen each other off and on at their family parties since we were both kids. She is now 26 and soon to be married to a great guy herself. We had a really nice afternoon with them in Ft. Walton yesterday, so I am giving them some extra love on the blog......



























UPDATE: These looked so good in B/W too that I had to add them......





To all of the Huntingtons and Ashworths, we love you all very much and are so thrilled to be such an important part of Sarah and Jeremy's big day. Don't worry, they are in good hands ;-) Wesley

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for driving out to Fort Walton for us. We looove the pictures. You both did a fabulous job and were great to work with. Mom loves them too! We can't wait to see the proofs. :)

patsy brown said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHH MANNNNNNNNNNNNN, yall are good. Great even.

LOVE THEM!!!!! LOL, the last phone booth images I took was...well.......I will show you sometime. You know the guy. Tee hee.

THEY ARE WONDERFUL!!!!!!
Love ya,
Patsy