Thursday, January 18, 2007

Guess what? I'm back! Why did I go LA without Rae you ask? Well, one of my favorite photographers in the country hosted myself and 4 others into his life and business for a day and it was fantastic. I spent all day Tuesday with BECKER at his PARTY OF FIVE where we spent a lot of time getting motivated and learning some new tricks. We spent the morning talking business and then in the afternoon we went to an engagement shoot in the O.C. What a beautiful place to photograph and a great looking couple too!

The B man doing his thing he does best...











One of those candid moments......







I stole this directly off Becker's blog...



If anyone wants to see what he shot too, give him a visit on his blog at www.thebecker.com If he or Kathleen read this I want to thank you guys again for being so hospitable and such a pleasure to be around. It was a GREAT day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Wesley!

My favorite is the one of the couple under the weeping willow tree! It was fun having you here! Say hey to Rae for us!

[k]athleen

patsy brown said...

You ROCK Wes!! I am STILL so jealous.

Love yall a bunch, see ya tomorrow.
Love yall,
Patsy

Anonymous said...

thanks again for coming! it was great seeing you and i am glad you were inspired. keep in touch and thanks for the cool suglass/hair shot!