Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Testing our New Camera!

I thought I would post some photos from Christmas Day for you all to see. We shot these with my new Canon SD600 ELPH Point & Shoot camera!

This is your favorite photogs eating Christmas Brunch with the Leytham family. It was before noon...hence, the not-so-dry hair on me! We LOVED Brunch! We had breakfast casserole, biscuits and gravy, hashbrown casserole, cheesy apples, ham, and I made Wes' favorite - stuffed french toast. It was such a great idea to do brunch. yes - that is a napkin-bib on me.


Here's my niece Abby opening presents from Nana and Papa. That is her ridiculously large stack of presents behind her. Check out her arms...she did that all by herself.


Here's Andrew sporting his safety attire. He got a set of tools and safety is important!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at those babies! They are so stinkin' cute! Love, Sherry

Anonymous said...

Thanks.... don't let thier cuteness be deceiving!
Margie